My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Somebody told me

Today's Election Day and I wont be the only one avoiding the voting booths like they've got the Plague. I have already received a few snide remarks about how ignorant I am for not voting, but little do they know I've already called myself out to being totally uninformed. Why else would I name my blog "Blogus Ignoramus"?

Seriously, the only thing that exceeds my ignorance is my indifference. I'm sure there are a lot of Americans in my situation. The government has not taken any interest in helping anyone but themselves and wait, I'm talking about politics~WTF am I doing? Oh yeah, treading water in the open ocean...nuff said.

While everyone is taking the time out to vote for the person they think would do the least amount of damage, I'll be sipping beer and charring meat in celebration of being a social deviant. I encourage all of you to give the middle finger to anyone who tells you to go out and Vote, even if you don't know shit about either candidate. If you happen to be one of those people who feels voting can make a difference; I say 'congrats to you', you're making a difference! Who wants Steak and Beer? *raises hand*

Completely off the subject

2nd day in a row and I don't see Sexy Woman with the Black hair. Strange coincidence that she's not here after two days, but I'm trying to continue thinking that it's just that (a coincidence). Maybe she's busy helping out her local congressman? *shrugs* Strange timing, but I can't see how leaving a complimentary note on someone's car could make them want to stay home.

6 Comments:

Blogger always kris said...

*raising my hand*

medium on the steak and can you hand me a beer please? :-)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Sure it's just coincidence with SWwthBH. But if not then she obviously got way too many issues and you're better off looking but not touching I'd say!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm with you, Tobi. I haven't voted since I was 19. I like my steak blue and do you have any vodka?

5:44 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

hey Tobi? those steaks done YET???
and I need another beer please?
do you need any help in the kitchen? lol

Sam? what's a blue steak?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

You wipe the cow's arse and through it on a plate!

12:48 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

OK Sam, fair enough, I did get you with those links while you were eating, but that is just SICK! lol

Hey Tob, any news from the Raven haired beauty???

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home