My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pub Conclusions

I have decided, by recent events, to share that I enjoy flirting with women of every variety at the pub. On a Sunday evening, it seems that remembering a name of a woman from the previous visit to the Pub has paid off in some ways. Why would remembering a name of a woman in the pub be significant? I'll do my best to share as I've had a few drinks and can only speculate on why women react in the way they do.

Remembering one's name, especially after no formal introduction is pretty important to the initial greeting. IE. I knew this girl's name well before she knew mine. She was receptive to eye contact and I think I approached her in the right way~I had a few drinks and had the courage to speak with her~we talked about career stuff, which is always good for figuring out where they are in their life. I'll definitely have to talk to her again soon as well as lay out the flirtation~hopefully she'll be receptive to discussions of her views on her sexual preferences. Methinks a few drinks will allow her to be comfortable enough to talk of such things.

Eye contact

Is the most important thing I've seen as important in male/female relations. Being that I have a set of eyes that are attractive to most (Blue/green), I tend to use them most to do the initial damage. My eyes have been said to be 'penetrating' in the past, and having seen what my children can generate, I think mine are enough to at least attract attention.

Assets are really everything among the initial meeting, and I do my best to make them to be the topic of my interest. Talking about oneself tends to be a little egotistical in my opinion, so I try to focus on what they like rather than go into fully what I find 'interesting'.

A little Drunk

I'm a little faded this evening after a few drinks at the pub. It's an English Pub I like to visit on Sundays. So far, I've seen the same bartender who seems to know what I like upon demand. I suppose this is a good thing considering she'll serve me the same thing I've ordered in the past. Tonight, I ordered a few different things, so maybe she'll be more conscious of what I like next time. Um...I don't know what else to talk about considering I'm intoxicated and horny as hell.

Is sex even worth it with this one?

Recently, I've renewed communications with an old flame. She was responsible for awakening the 'Freak' in me even at an early age herself. I'm amazed at how easily she's able to stimulate the weaker parts of my brain even after a few years of not talking to her. Props to her for being as sexy as I remember her to be.

Sure enough, it only took a few conversations with her via yahoo for me to also be reminded what a fucking psycho she is in real life. Why is it that the sexually aware ones also come with a host of other dealbreakers? Anyway, I have proactively stuffed that deteriorating skeleton back into my closet. Maybe she'll grow up in a few more years...until then, good riddance. I've got better things to do than have you reflect everything back on me....

PS. Why don't you go play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself you psycho cunt?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

LMAO!!! Love that last comment!! And from a female perspective, would love to hear more about what makes her a "psycho cunt" - then and now

12:03 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

DITTO to OG! Tobi, you are hilarious! I love your off the wall comments. Great! I wish you posted more dang it. You always make me laugh...in a good way.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Ahhh, the story of the rise and fall of the psycho cunt...definitely an epic tale of deceit and dementia.

Remind me to tell you about it some day when I'm not so bitter about it.

Thanks for the comments ladies, you're the best ego fuel money can't buy!

12:46 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

you know we luv ya!!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

lol at "play hide and go fuck yourself" - !! but surely not all us sexually aware folk are fucked up? surely !?!?

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home