My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fear not fellow bloggers

I have been abnormally busy with weening myself from the keyboard lately. It seems that the hours sitting in front of my square-headed girlfriend is too much for my delicate hands (CTS for the lose). I need to save my strength for masturbating as you probably have already guessed.

Frankly, I haven't had a whole lot to talk about other than struggling to find a way to keep myself occupied without the computer. I've relied on it for so long now, I almost forgot what I like doing away from it. Reading is always something i've enjoyed doing and the last book I devoured only took up about 2 days collectively...which means I need to find me a used book store near where I live.

Pending kid weekend

It's kid weekend for me and I'm anxious to see them. Until my car gets repaired, I can't do much to visit them during the week other than make the occasional phone call. I haven't spent a whole lot of time with the little girl lately, so I intend to make up for it with cuddling and silliness.

Sorry I couldn't come up with anything more to discuss here. Hope you all are doing well.

5 Comments:

Blogger always kris said...

Just glad to know you are still around. I love the descriptions that you use. I need to follow your lead and get away from the computer also. Its a bad, bad thing.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Glad to see you still about Tobi. Would miss your little posts! Though no bad thing doing the computer weaning thing. We could probably all take a lesson from you!

Enjoy the cuddles...

4:57 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

yep, get those hugs in before they dont want to be hugged on anymore. And my daughter is now taller than me!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Mummy said...

Hi Toby, good to see you not totally given up on ur square boxed girlfriend ... and us!!

Enjoy your cuddles, lucky daddy.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Toby,

Looking forward to your future blogs. I'm new to blogging (thanks to joie!) and I'm looking forward to reading the diary of a single father of two, as I'm a single mother (see the flip side of the coin). Hope you had a good weekend with the kids (mine with me all weekend as well-actually with me most the time!)

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home