My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Wet Dream relived

Last night was the first time I've had a wet dream for nearly a decade. It's not uncommon for me to be dreaming about sex, but this one seemed more vivid than the others. Where to begin...Hmm.

It seems that I had a number of different women in my dreams last night. My first memory was my most recent girlfriend lying next to me in bed, but she quickly faded to a good friend's girlfriend. She was looking as delicious as ever and the dream seemed to fast forward to the image of her ass rythmically moving up and down on my cock~all I remember from that was how fucking tight her pussy was. The sound of skin against skin proved to be too much for me to continue going and I was suddenly awakened from the intense orgasm. Let me tell you that there's no better way to wake up than with a gigantic orgasm. Oddly enough, after I came down from my 'Cum High', I was still extremely horny and very awake. Rather than clean myself up, I opted to have a follow-up orgasm which didn't take long (because my fantasy was still fresh in my mind). The 2nd orgasm left me with only enough energy to clean myself up and drag my fatigued ass back to bed.I was thinking about my goal of being able to make myself ejaculate without touching myself and I wonder if it's even possible without tricking my body into thinking it's really happening.

You'd think that after having so much sex in my dreams that I wouldn't want any when I woke up. Not the case for me. I still had that residual need to release the beast. Several strokes later, I was out of breath and hoping my roomates didn't hear me gasping for air. The release was great, but unfortunately, I was exhausted from it and still needed to get ready for work. Damn work for fucking up another post orgasmic nap!

Kid weekend

I recently discovered that there's a Bowling Alley within walking distance to my house. It was hidden behind some other buildings, but from the angle I approached, I was delighted to have spotted it. Already told the kidlings about it and they seem genuinely excited about it. Looks to be nice weather for us as well, so we might make it to the park for a picnic.

On a side note, my exwife asked me a peculiar question. She asked me what state I would prefer to live in besides California. This one prompted an inquisitive head tilt (y'know, the kind a dog would make when they hear something they don't recognize), but I answered anyway. 'Washington' was the only state I could probably bear living besides Cal. Apparently, she has been considering moving out of state with her mother and wanted my input. No matter how many people tell me that my ex is out to get me, I will always have faith that she wont fuck me over. She knows I don't want to stay in California and she wants (as do I) the kids to live near me so I can be apart of their lives. I'm so very fortunate to have someone like her in my corner. More on that later.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I wish my morning had started as wonderfully as your's. ;-) Maybe that is the reason I am having such a crappy day. Usually I am all "TGIF", but not today. I want to declare today a mulligan and get a redo, please! Can I?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

It's never too late to escape to rub one out is it?

At least it's Saturday, right? There's significantly more time to start your day off properly provided you don't have to work that day.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

Wot a hot post T!!! Firstly, I just feel so pleased to hear of successful separations like yours, how wonderful that u dont have to convince ur ex that you are a great dad and vital in the kid's life. It sounds to me like she would never risk their relationship with you, its her values, thats special. you are lucky, and she's lucky with you also. (you didnt flip out when hearing they may move)

I love morning O's, except it makes me late and shaky for work! And this post def got me going, kudos u. Us women are amazed and intrigued at the wet dream thing (it wasnt explained to us when it happened to u, we were being told about blood and babies, aloha). And I love it when I wake coming, its not often (enough) but its with zero manual stimulation, i end up impressed with myself in post-glow! Would love to hear how you plan to cum with no touching...oh yes.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol JD, I love those mornings when I awake and realize that too, but oh how I wish I had been awake to enjoy it or wish I could find that man that was in my dream...

Tobi, enjoy the weekend with the kids. Hopefully they will have done lots of amazingly cute things that you can tell us about.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I think it's time we gang up on Kris to start working on her own blog. I'd be willing to bet that she believes she doesn't have anything interesting to say. I have a theory about that:

You are probably your own worst critic and others are likely going to enjoy what you say as much we do when you comment.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Ive been bugging her for awhile now..she has some pathetic excuse abouthow she made one and now blogger wont tell her the password...hmm... :)

Jealous of your dream...

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, I just found these comments. Actually, I am trying to create one now.
Thanks for the encouragement though. And what is scary Tobi (Toby? What do we call you? ~ lol) is that in my first post, that is an actual line, I am my "harshest critic." Wow. Good job!
That was what I was working on last night when I was responding and reading to your son and his reading.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Kris - When you said you Stud(ied)y English, I figured you have the same problem most of us do~we're too critical for our own good. And Toby/Tobi/ManlySexGod will do just fine *grin*. Looking forward to seeing the life behind the lurker.

7:46 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

OH! That is SOOOO my personality!!That reminds me of something I can post on my NEW blog! :-) Thanks for the idea.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home