My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nothing nice to say

I am currently in midst of supreme frustration with the situation here at work. The situation doesn't seem to be improving, and as a friend of mine said, 'It may be a sign that you need to move on'. Damn right, I'm ready to pack up my shit and leave with how I feel about this place. Leaving my friends will be a very hard thing to do, but I don't feel like we've been given any respect here.

There's nothing worse than when you're struggling to keep up morale and then they make the situation even less pallable by telling you that there's nothing you can do to change it. Why can't this be changed? Oh yeah...because it's not in everyone's best interest.

Every time I walk by a Salesperson's desk, I wanna grab any awards they have for 'Excellent achievement' and see how well it flies across the room. Hopefully, it will hit someone else of equal stature (if I'm lucky).

Well, at least my resume doesn't need all that much touching up. Should be ready to go by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home