My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Out-of-shape

It's funny...you never know just how out of shape you are until the day after your first workout. At the moment, I realize exactly how long it's been since I've even done a sit-up much less a push-up. With only one day of progress, I feel proud of myself for not falling into the whole apathetic role of exercise. I also managed to walk about 3 miles which is a good start to ensure my ankles don't protest unnecessarily.

Have I mentioned how cool it's going to be to be desired for my body? I can't wait to be healthy again!

More Lists...

Anne posted one, it's my turn.

Things that scare me:

1. The nightmares I have about my children being horribly killed
2. Being a passenger in a vehicle driven by my Father
3. absolute failure
4. being alone forever

People who make me laugh:

1. Rodney Dangerfield - RIP
2. Bill Hicks (http://www.billhicks.com/)
3. My kids - all the freaking time
4. Robert Colbert (Comedy Central)

Things I hate most:
1. People that insist on slowing down to 55mph when there's a curvy spot on the freeway
2. People that drive with both feet (one on the gas, and the other on the break)
3. Inconsiderate people
4. Poorly disciplined children (and their parents)
5. Deadweight (people who have no understanding of their own job and rely on others to do it for them).
6. Individuals with zero humility
7. Aristocrats
8. Materialistic people

Things I don't understand:
1. Interest in worldly affairs
2. Do women count as "Things"?
3. How did reality TV programs become so goddam popular?
4. Wheel rim spinners "it don't mean a thing if you aint got that bling"
5. Street racing

Things I'm doing right now:
1. Updating my blog questionaire
2. Thinking about sex
3. Thinking about sex with multiple women (not at the same time, individually)
4. Sending threatening emails to customers that can't keep their security a priority
5. browsing through my gaming guild's forums
6. listening to Weezer's "My name is Jonas"
7. overhearing the conversation of "Tang" in the background from my coworkers (apparently, astronauts also love Tang!).
8. Daydreaming about sex.

Things I want to do before I die:
1. Look at the earth from the atmosphere (space baby!)
2. Have sex with 2 women at the same time
3. Become financially secure
4. Be apart of something the world will never forget (my ego demands this!)
5. Find a like-minded companion for a lifetime of fulfilling sex/intimacy.
6. Become a grandfather so I can spoil my grandkids (I'm not in any hurry for this one to come true)

Things I can do:
1. I can wiggle my ears without using my hands
2. I can kiss for hours before complaining I have sore lips
3. I can steer my car with my knee
4. I can conform to almost any social atmosphere
5. I play video games very well and it's a shame I never got a job doing that.

Ways to describe my personality:
1. Empathetic
2. Perverted
3. considerate
4. scrutinous
5. cynical
6. imaginative
7. passionate

Things I can't do:
1. Bear children
2. pilot airborne vehicles
3. Shop for more than 30 minutes
4. I can't pass a drug test unless I used someone else's urine
5. jog for more than 20 minutes before I want to hurl
6. stop thinking about sex for more than a few hours at a time
7. quit playing World of Warcraft permanently

Things I think you should listen to:
1. Ben Harper
2. Anything by Oingo Boingo circa 1990
3. The Ramones
4. The Vandals' album "Look what I almost stepped in"
5. The quiet you experience with earplugs
6. Jet's most recent album - it rocks sofa king hard!
7. A woman's voice on the other end of the receiver during/after her orgasm

Things you should never listen to:
1. Anything by Oingo Boingo after 1995
2. Politicians
3. The Media - any of them.
4. Someone who is afflicted with Rage
5. Salespeople

Things I'd like to learn:
1. I'd like to learn how to make myself ejaculate by deep concentration
2. To control the words coming out of my mouth
3. Network Security codes
4. I'd like to know how to cure cancer
5. how-to make women fall for me
6. to not overanalyze things

Favorite foods (in no particular order):
1. Pizza - Zackary's Pizza (Berkeley) It's fucktastic!
2. Chicken
3. Steak
4. Lobster/Shrimp
5. Mom's Lasagne

Beverages I drink regularly:
1. Tea - Gotta have that perk in the werk
2. Water
3. Beer
4. Soda (cutting back)

Shows I watched as a kid:
1. Sigmund and the Sea Monster (what a sad pathetic existence I had as a child)
2. Loony Tunes - Still watch it
3. Mork and Mindy
4. Three's Company
5. Nightrider
6. The A Team
7. Battlestar Galactica I've had no desire to watch the new episodes *shrug*
8. Robotech

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Fabulous list!

There is at least one (maybe 2) that I could help you out with.

Yeah..thats right. I said it.

(Im so wrong)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Awesome, you're gonna help me quit World of Warcraft?

Does it involve nylon rope and a blindfold? Just curious.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Nah..I was going to get you some ear plugs and then teach you some network security codes then take you jogging.

Cuz those are things that I am really into.

Yeah.

What were you thinking? Dirty Boy...

3:00 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Besides..handcuffs are better than nylon rope in my opinion. I never was any good at tying knots.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I might be able to wipe this stupid grin off my face, but I don't want to.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

stop flirting without me! you 2 crack me up, im lmao.

T - u are sooo good at lists! its gonna be hard not to 'steal' some of ur answers cos so many are the same as me. i had to go back and re-read and write down the ones i just had to comment on 2 u...

Can't do:
#4,5,6 - totally me too!

Listen to:
#7 - I TOTALLY want to hear that, OMG, that sentence made me wet, oops i mean, want to hear that. and if thats what anne means by 'jogging', im dialling in, international operator, hello.

Learn:
#1!!!!!!! OMG, see 1st sentence of 'listen to' above.

TV:
#3, 4, 5, 6, 7! Wow, we must be the same age.

Very sexy post, u interesting list writer u.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Oh I think there's enough slut in me to have plenty left for me to flirt with sexy foreigner women.

Yes, we're almost the same age..I'm only a tad younger than you. The 2 kids I have give me an extra 3 years (and sexy gray hair!).

You're such a flatterer~you may continue at will.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I think that me and JD might be fighting over you. Or maybe me and you are fighting over her. Or you guys fighting over me.

Whatever...I like it. :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

ooo, a triangle! I was thinking exactly the same thing anne and i'm liking it to ... its definately making me laugh!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home