My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, August 14, 2006

"Happy Birthday,

now get back to fuckin work..."

It's 6am, and I still don't want to goto work. Nobody should have to do anything on the anniversary of their birth, unless it's something decadent of course.

It's now 8:15am and I still don't want to be at work.

Maybe they'll let me leave early today.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday man. Just leave. Say you're going on a long lunch.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Happy happy happy happy Birthday!!!!

..and you're right, no one should have to work on their birthday.

..I try and tell myself that every year...

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late, Happy Birthday. I hope you got to leave early and do something fun! :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Whoo-hoo Happy Birthday!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

Yeah... I missed your birthday. So... happy birthday 4 days later. :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I didn't get to leave early, but I got away with goofing off the whole day. Wait...I do that anyway...nevermind!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home