My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Forbidden lust

I've said quite often that I'm glad people can't read my mind. I'm still thankful for this as I am reminded of slowly keeping pace with the woman who manages our building while walking down the stairs. She wore pinstripe pants yesterday, and I'm pretty sure she was wearing a thong by my observation. What is it with those freaking pinstripe pants that makes me drop to my knees and thank the fashion people for making those popular among women? A friend's girlfriend, no fiancee' now, wears pin stripe pants sometimes and I can honestly say I'm very happy to watch her do anything in them. She knows that they turn me on and that's another way we help eachother out. She wears the pinstripe pants, and I tell her how great they would look on my bedroom floor. Want-to-touch-that-hiney!

It's not nearly as bad as the Catholic High School I have to drive near every day. The plaid skirts are enough to give me a heart attack. *shakes his head* I'm a dirty old man, I know it!

What is it about the forbidden lust that makes it so hot?

Are we fascinated by it because it's scandalous? I think this is why roleplaying appeals to me~it offers the possibility to experience it in a controlled environment.

3 Comments:

Blogger always kris said...

*adding more pinstriped pants to my fall shopping list*

I must admit that I have a pair of pinstripe pants that I think my ass look better than normal. Now if I could only get some man to verify this for me! ;-)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I guess I need new pin stripe pants..I had no idea they were so in demand. The ones I have have side pockets. Why the hell would any woman want side pockets?? WHY WHY WHY?? They make ass and hips and all look huge.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

side pockets so wrong.

yes, you are a dirty old man, and yes scandal is hot, and hot is fascinating. The unattainable also holds massive fantasies for most of us. pinstripes however are everywhere, u lucky guy.

kris - post a pinstripe pic on ur blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home