My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Long Phone Calls

are my favorites because I never want those to end. Last night, I had a conversation with almost a stranger. Let's just say we've never heard eachother's voice until this conversation. It was a little awkward at first, but after a while, I settled into a pleasant, comfortable atmosphere. I expected it to go this way, but was happily surprised just how much more it was than that.

You always know that you're having a good phone call when you've been talking for more than 4 hours with someone. Stimulating*smirk* conversation always does that and I'm afraid I'm going to have to get more soon like the fiend I am~sorry in advance!

I woke up tired as hell, but there's a smile on my face in memory of how much we talked about. Sure, it might've been the hot phone sex we had, but also how we didn't seem to run out of things to talk about. Have I mentioned I had hot fucking phone sex? I can assure you the mess I had to clean up afterwards speaks loudly of how good it was. It was so good, I'm still hard thinking about it. Excuse me for a while, I think I hear a cold shower coming, or it might just be me in the shower coming.

7 Comments:

Blogger always kris said...

geesh! NOT what I needed to hear right now.
Show off! ;-)

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh me oh my! Who is this person and why have I not heard about her? *poke*

Where were you today too? I missed you.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

That must have been a fabulous conversation. I cant remember my last 4 hour phone call.

Glad that you had such a great time..Im sure that you deserved it. :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

wowee!!! 4 hours sex phone call... u big show off. who who who ? u have to tell (and then give out their number!)

8:47 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

lol @ JD and giving the number out. Better yet, we could just give Tobi our numbers! lol

6:54 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Now, where was I before that someone was talking about phone calls....

4:37 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

Hehe, sounds awesome!!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home