My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

West Side Story

For those of you that haven't seen it, I really don't think you'll be missing anything. The significance of me mentioning this is purely on grounds that I am being unspecific about the name of a female I met this weekend.

'I once met a girl named....'

When I first met her, it was on St. Patrick's Day and I'm sure I was almost as drunk as I was last night where I saw her for the 2nd time. It's another waitress of course, but she only serves cocktails and erections. Big V initially made our introductions, but he offered the opinion that she has nothing upstairs. I mean to prove/disprove that if I get the chance and besides, she was the only eligible female at the Costume Party. I was pleased to hear that she had a lot to talk about and seemed interested in our conversation. And holy shit, this woman is so fucking smoking hot, I can't even begin to describe how attracted I am to her. Want-to-tap-that-bod. But in order for me to get to that stage, stubborn me wants to get to know what's going on in her head. I could probably talk about her for a while, so I wont bore you with any of the details. Let's just say that our conversation was fluid, flirtatious, and I will definitely be visiting her this Tuesday to get her number. Oddly enough, I'm not nervous about it...anxious is probably a better adjective.

In the Pub with a Costume

I recommend anyone to goto a Bar dressed in a Priest outfit with Devil horns protruding from you head. If you don't have one of those handy, any costume will do. The reason I bring this up is because we had a few detours before we arrived at the party on Saturday. One of these places was a pub where the bartender bought me a few drinks and I was the center of attention for my short stay there. Wearing a costume of any kind, you'll quickly find that it's a perfect attention-getter as well as good conversation material. 'Oh, I'm going to a costume party', or 'Oh, that happens whenever I'm feeling spikey' are usually good responses. I think i'll have to do that again sometime soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Loving the priest with horns costume. And you're right, always a conversation starter.
Hope that the mysterious girl works out, looking forward to hearing more about her...

1:58 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

trying to picture the reaction when and if a grown man walked in to a bar in a say..>Superman costume? LOL

Hey, I posted at OG's in regards to what you are saying here about the stubborn you wanting to know what's going on her head.

glad to see you are still out and about and posting with us every now and then. :-)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

costumes do get lots of comments and convo starters ... i love dressup

2:57 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

So what you are saying Tobi, is from now on, you are going out in fancy dress? Now THAT's a great pick up. Halloween party this weekend... hhhmmm. Might have to get some horns....

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I would be brave enough to wear a costume somewhere that wasn't advertising it. Maybe if it were like 2 or 3 days before Halloween and only if I had someone along side me wearing one too.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home