My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Needing discipline

Today, I signed up for a Gym Membership, which means that I am now paying for something I should be using. That reminds me, I need to invest in a few phone plan...I rarely ever come close to using those minutes I pay for and i'm not being reimbursed for not using them. I also hate AT&T like I hate the term 'Quickie'. Anyway, I have other bones to pick with AT&T I'll get into later (when I am really bored). For now, I'm going to talk about me and what's been going through my head.

Recently, I have not felt all that attractive to women. The jeans that fit a few months ago are now taunting me as they wait for me to suck it up and exercise. I haven't exactly weighed myself, but I know I need to lose some weight and get back into self-improvement mode. The purchase of the gym membership was one way I know I would force myself to do it. I also remember the times when I was working out regularly. I felt great, and I felt good about myself...I also got a lot more action. It eventually comes down to needing more action, isn't that always the case with me? I suppose there's a number of reasons I need to do this, but I wont bore you with things you probably have already guessed anyway.

Meeting the gorgeous waitress girl has really got me thinking how great it would be to be desired by someone like her. I'm not really putting her on a pedestal, but truthfully, this is a woman that could probably get any guy she wanted just by asking. Is it wrong to want beautiful, sexy, freaky woman to like you for your appearance? Uhm...I'll get over it if they do.

To match the exercise, I have also implemented the 'no junkfood' rule which I think I've at least started with the best of intentions. I went shopping after I planned out my meals for the next few weeks and ended up with some nice changes of pace from my former gluttonous behavior. Cutting out my carb intake was my intention with this diet, so I bought veggies, assorted meats, and healthy forms of carbs (apples, bananas, etc) to even it all out. Tonight, I'm going to try cooking some fish on the BBQ to see how it turns out. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Good luck with the BBQ Tobi! If you bought some courgettes, (or zuchinni, whatever you call them over there) Slice them lengthwise and score them with a knife and sprinkle with some seasoning. Yummy on the bbq (juices dribble down from the sides of your mouth, down to your chin.....) Speaking of dribbling, Good luck with sexy waitress girl. I work part time in a pub. I get comments all the time, get loads of drinks bought for me but have only been asked out ONCE by a punter! (Well, one that wasn't disgusting, anyway!) There's some there that I like, who flirt, but don't aske me out. If ONLY!!! Just remember, she's a human being!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Good luck with the healthy living/weight loss thing, its not easy to do but sure you can manage it.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home