My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Holy Potluck Hell

To the inventors of the Potluck; I wish you a thousand lifetimes of unpronouncable venerial deseases.

So Halloween time comes, and like any moderately celebrated holiday, someone gets the Potluck bug up their ass, then we get stuck with having to bring a 'dish' out of obligation to conform. Holy hell do I hate potlucks. I'm totaly with Anne on this one.

This year, my department has been 'chosen' to provide the breakfast for this grandiose Potluck. This means that breakfast will consist of Halloween colored sprinkles' donuts I assume. Strangely enough, I am overhearing several of the supervisors seriously trying to motivate us (my dept is 98% men/boys) to bring something tomorrow for the sake of proving to the other departments that 'we can contribute' like the other departments. Much later, after I recovered from my hysterical fit of laughter, I re-read the initial email.

'If you plan to attend tomorrow's Potluck' Wow, they actually offered us a way out from the madness! HOLY SHIT!! I'm FReeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! *disrobes and streaks through the department*

2 Comments:

Blogger always kris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

I literally LOL @ you disrobing! thank you! :-)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home