My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday much?

I'm writing this after the friday, after the weekend with my kids, but who's counting right?

This weekend, we spent bonding indoors since it rained almost the whole time. Adorable Daughter and I went out to see 'Flushed Away' Saturday afternoon~liked it, was impressed with how well my little girl can mimic accents, flirted with cute ticket girl, then embarrassed the hell out of her by telling her she had something on the corner of her mouth.

Note to self: Must try more blonde meat.

I tried motivating the boy to join us for some time 'out of the house', but he wouldn't have it...not when there was an unoccupied computer desk available. Frankly, I don't mind that he hangs out and stays out of trouble on the PC while I'm out spending quality time with the little girl. He'll get out of the house if I nudge him a little bit, so I'm not all that worried about him becoming too horribly addicted to the game.

Slave to Physiology

I'm sure i've said this in the past, but I am having difficulty with ignoring my passive awareness of the opposite sex. Women currently occupy about 60% of my mind during the day, and at night, when I let it wander, it probably goes up to 75%. Wherever I go in public, I can't stop checking every woman out, I completely stopped feeling like a perv only recently. If they're attractive, I have to cover my mouth so it doesn't hang open. It also seems like every woman I interact with in public, whether it be a bartender, waitress, clerk, secretary, librarian, I end up expanding on possible scenarios with them later. Surely I have better things to do than fantasize about strangers I meet. I'm beginning to believe I have a problem with being obsessed with the opposite sex.

LH and I talked a bit about how our lives are missing the intimacy of being with another person. Sure I have my kids (well, at least the little girl cuddles still) to hold onto when I feel like I need an extra 2 minutes on my hug, but I need something more 'adult'. I told her that I could use a nice long 'slow roast'...the kind like when you're with someone new. I forget where I heard this term 'slow roast', but my best definition of it is where you hug someone and you hold them allowing you to melt into their body. The mere presence of a slow roast can be a powerfully intoxicating experience in the arms of two people who are attracted to eachother.

Anyway, I've ran out of steam on the subject for now. Hope you all had a nice weekend!

PS. I started this on friday, finished tuesday because I had a busy computer free-weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Your not obsessed, Tobi, you just need a good shag! I like that terminology the 'slow roast'!

7:44 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

Wow.
Great post.
Can I have what he is having? lol Or should I say, I need what he needs.
I LOVE that terminology, a slow roast...I need that so bad...

Are you gonna take Adorable D to see "Happy Feet"? That is the movie I wanna see.....

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Sam - I swear there's an echo in here. I keep hearing the same thing from my own head 'toby needs a good shag!'

Kris - Surprisingly, the daughter doesn't have much interest in seeing Happy feet. Maybe not enough toilet humor? I even told her that if she wanted to see it, I would be happy to pay her mother to take her and see it.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww, I really don't like that term 'slow roast'. Perhaps its because it reminds me too much of 'spit roast', which while very possibly a very pleasant act is most definitely a very horrid term. But then again, perhaps I'm just odd!!

You're right though. Kids as lovely as they are just aren't the same as grown up loving!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

i love the term 'slow roast' , but 'blonde meat' not so much!!

lol at OG, i did think of spit roast too, which i love both ways (when its real with a big lamb, or when its real with 2 boys!) and it is a nasty term for describing that kinda fun with 2 boys.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Mummy said...

i love the term 'slow roast' , but 'blonde meat' not so much!!

lol at OG, i did think of spit roast too, which i love both ways (when its real with a big lamb, or when its real with 2 boys!) and it is a nasty term for describing that kinda fun with 2 boys.

5:04 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

whats a spit roast??? or do I not want to know???

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home