My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's confirmed: I think too much

Today, I was happy to see the familiar vehicle of the Sexy woman with Black Hair. I guess I was being paranoid when I didn't see the vehicle in the parking lot, yet I saw her both yesterday and tuesday. *laughs* But i'm no stalker~really!

This reminds me that, given time, I will have an elaborate story thought up in my head if I don't know the real truth. My analytical nature and daydreaming skills tend to be serious obstacles for me when it comes to courting women. How can I just make myself stop thinking so much? Why can't I just be ignorant and have no doubt? Anyone know how this can be disabled?

I can't even think straight right now because I'm trying to figure out some excuse to go over and talk to her. I guess it's good I have all this work to keep me occupied.

More complaints

My neck is sore. I need someone to come here and give me a good rough massage. Preferably female and I plan on bartering a good massage in return for a job well done. I am also very good at giving cranial massages. You could say I give good head among other things. Anyway, I think an ideal mate of mine would be able to rub my shoulders when I need it. She should also be receptive to allowing me to please her with my hands in any way she sees fit. It confused the hell out of me that my ex didn't like to have her back massaged. I really like doing it you see...it allows my hands to feel soft skin as well as hear the moans of appreciation.

My job is changing soon and I don't know what to anticipate. The supervisor of my department is taking another job elsewhere, which means I'll need to break in another Manager. For the most part, I am a relatively easy person to work with, but I'm stubborn when it comes to significant changes to my environment. In this case, I think I'll be performing the same the same tasks with added responsabilities. Isn't that nice? Not really. I wont even get a pay raise for it. Maybe some day I'll get fed up with the environment here and find work elsewhere, but until I can pass a urine test, methinks i'll have to just suck it up and remember that I could be working in a much worse environment.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

You're not the only one who has that 'thinking too much' thing. I'm either thinking too much or not thinking at all!!!

And damn that woman. Was she sane?? Who doesn't like a good massage..?!!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Wild Cat said...

You can lay your hands on me anytime ;)

2:04 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

OMG! She didnt like them??? crap! I cant pay my husband to give me one. And if I ask for on in a certain spot he will only rub that spot, until it goes NUMB!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Her excuse for not liking them was because I guess I was being too rough with her. I guess that's consistent considering she wasn't really into being rough with her in the bedroom either.

6:11 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

well I like a little pressure lol I mean lets remember your post about a "good kind of sore" ;-)

8:20 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

and no one really said yes, but I'd rub your neck and shoulders for you...explain a 'rough' massage though?

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I love giving massages tobi. My boyfriend doesn't like them either! Goddam confusing alright!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I define any 'rough' massage being where it's firm enough for it to feel like pain/relief. Given everyone seems to have different threshholds, it's really difficult to define. I guess I could compare it to a very firm handshake from a confident person.

8:16 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

Sam... I didnt know you had a bf.

I like it a little rough too...a massage that is! lol ;-) for now.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home