My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Legs resembling Gumby

Today, after my workout from last night, I am feeling the rewarding pain of sore muscles. I wish I could say that this was the other 'good kind of sore', but alas, I'm headed that way eventually. When I viewed the entire room of people exercising in the gym, I thought about why they might be there.

'Are these people all here because they want to get laid too?'

I guess I just assumed that people only goto the gym to ultimately get more sex. It's not the immediate motivation for it, but I think procreation, short of our desire to survive, is something that weighs very heavily in our minds.

The gym itself was pretty intimidating I'll admit and fucking crowded as hell. I'm sure there's a better time to go than right after work. I'll have to try another time of day considering how many people were in this place. It doesnt help that the gym is located in the local Mall. I'm sure it's a great idea to get people while they're on 'break' from the gym. Perhaps I'll never understand marketing and how effective it can be.

Anyway, it's good to break the sweat again. I'm feeling very anxious about getting myself back into shape. *looks for the remote to fast forward to the killer body part* Or maybe it's just me realizing that it's been almost a year since I had me some good sex. Don't get me wrong, the last sexual encounter was very good, but I'm a guy~it's easy to please us if you know how to use your mouth properly.

Sex. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Pump those abs, Tobi, you'll be getting laid 'properly' soon enough!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home