My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hang-overs and Sleep-overs

I went to the usual Pub last night to mingle after a weekend with the kids. Things were busier than normal from past experience, but it ended up being an over-all good night. I usually go there, drink a few pints, evesdrop, and listen to music I haven't heard in a while, but this time was different.

Outside, while I was engaging in one of my bad habits (damn if alcohol makes it hard to resist the temptation of smoking), I met a few of the 'regulars' that I have seen on a few occasions in the past. They were friendly bunch and even invited me over to their table. The conversation turned to Homosexual intercourse almost immediately as I arrived. Methinks they were testing me? I quickly learned that the woman that invited me over to the table was trying to be the meat in a Guy-on-Guy sandwich with two of the men at the table. She really likes gay men for some reason, maybe she likes the prospect of turning them straight?

Anyway, this woman was really trying to get involved in the two men's sex later. So much that she was even trying to kiss the taller one outside while they were smoking. This woman was pretty cute too, I would've definitely gone home with her if she had asked me. I guess I wasn't gay enough for her? Or as she put it, 'too easy'. I've been called slutty, but never 'too easy'. I think maybe next time, I'll put that theory to the test. She could potentially be a fuckbuddy with how forward she was being.

The thing I like about this Pub is that the majority of the people are into their 30's. The atmosphere is very mellow and everyone i've met so far seems to be pretty 'normal' by my standards. Along the way, I met a lovely dark haired woman in her late 30's who seemed interested, but I didn't think about asking for her number until after I left the pub (at freaking midnight on a Sunday night).

Note to self: Don't stay out late at the Pub, especially when you need to be up at 5am for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home