My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Don't Fuck with Nerds

Miss Salon Manager will soon realize that she should've listened to me when I said her wifi users were going to get her intarweb shut down. It's really unfortunate that I wasted almost an hour of my life attempting to educate her on proper internet security. I suppose I'm a tad bitter that she considered the activity 'trivial' compared to her Day Spa patrons' needs. She has a right to want to provide the best for her customers, so I guess the only thing I have to bitch about is her ignorance.
...
...
...Dammit! I hate it when I interrupt my bitter rant with logic!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

her wifi was going to get into her intarweb???? Someone else pleading ignorance!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Her 'free wireless' hotspot, ie. where people bring their laptops (with wireless capability) to browse the intarweb (otherwise known as a condescending term for the 'Internet'), could potentially allow her patrons to spread annoying viruses if their anti-virus software is not up-to-date.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Vi said...

Ahhhh, makes no sense whatsover!

(kidding!)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

bloody users, if it wasnt for them, my job would be, um, redundant!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home