My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Crossing the line

Where does one begin talk of such taboo things? Well, we all know that it's never a good idea to defecate where you eat, and I should know best that mixing business with pleasure rarely comes out in my favor. I bring this up because I have managed to put myself in a position to 'cross the proverbial line' once again.

Recently, I have been helping a woman get her Internet Service working (via phone) and we've talked enough about our personal lives to experience some nice chemistry. Who knows for sure how long it takes to really get a sense of this sort of thing, but sometimes, you gotta listen to your instincts. Our conversation deviated enough from personal subjects to the internet service to get the impression that we were 'probing' eachother. I know it's seriously wrong to get involved personally with your clientele, even if to only flirt with them, but I can't seem to stop myself from seeing if there's something else here.

I imagine that if I had a poor experience the first time I did this, things would be different. A few years ago, right about when my marriage was over, I had been corresponding with a woman who worked at a helpdesk we supported. There had been copious amounts of flirtation as well as some witty banter, so I knew we had chemistry pretty early in our professional relationship. She was very intelligent and you all know I'm a sucker for the smart ones. Needless to say, we eventually exchanged information and made plans to meet during the Thanksgiving holiday. Fortunately, she lived very close to where my parents reside, which brought up the semi-innocent comment of 'Let's have drinks sometime...' that started the whole meet idea.

She met me at the train station since she lived very close to the beach and she took me to a fantastic Mexican restaurant (we both already knew about). She knew what I looked like since I had sent her a recent pic of me, but all I had to recognize her was a pic of her tattoo and a brief description of herself. Although I had no idea what she looked like, I knew our conversation would be enough to salvage the situation if we didn't find any physical attraction present. I have been out with more attractive women in my days, but she carried herself with confidence and humility. As the evening began to close, she invited me to her home for drinks. I had a feeling we'd end up having sex, but I had no idea how much of a sexual creature she was until we had our clothes off. The next day, after wake-up sex, post wake-up sex, pre-breakfast sex, and post-breakfast sex in the shower, she took me home, well fucked, to my parent's house.

The next few days, when I could get away from my family obligations, I visited her for more animilistic sex until I had to go home to Northern California. Overall, it was a great time and she even let me leave with the words, 'I don't expect you to call me' and 'I had a wonderful time with you.' By her setting the level of expectation, I could leave without feeling like I owed her much more than appreciation of her fucktastic sex drive and of course, her company. In retrospect, I wish I had called her again after that, but I think we both got out of it what we wanted. I still think about her and appreciate how she made me feel. My ego had been stroked to erection, ejaculation, and back again multiple times, so I felt like a desirable man once again when I left.

So there you have it...y'know, without all the raunchy details, which I'm sure some of you would squirm in your seats if you knew what we did in the span of a few days. Anyway, with this recent woman, she has specifically mentioned that she has occasional business very close to where I live. She also mentioned that she is single and even tactfully asked about my status as a bachelor. When I finally fixed her internet service, I felt a little disappointed that it ended so quickly. On impulse, I called her back later to ask for her email address so I could send her something. That's 'innocent' and manages to be obvious enough for her to know that I would like to have contact with her outside of the professional life. She has not returned my call as of yet, but I have good vibes that she'll oblige with her information.

Maybe it will work out like the last woman I met, and maybe it wont. It is a little weird that they share the same name, but that's not why I'm acting on this impulse.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Hope she does contact you tobi. Good luck with that one!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Mummy said...

loving it!! tres exciting ... sounds interesting if nothing else. i have the same attitude to the blind date thing, at worst rely on the chemistry to date to just enjoy someones company, even if physically it doesnt happen/connect.

u did the right thing with the innocuous email, let us know what goes on!!! whoo hoo

8:40 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

Did I read that right? You met her over Thanksgiving and you are just NOW telling us?!?! :-) lol

9:24 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

JD- My blind dates usually work out the best because I can set my expectations low and likely have a good time even if there's no chemistry.

Kris- This occurred about 3 thanksgivings ago, probably more. The years are beginning to blend in together.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Hmmm.

So were you the internet guy that was helping with my connection?

The one who gave me his name and said to call back if I didn't get service restored like I needed?

PS. Thank you for the luverly comments on my blog. You are so sweet.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home