My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Update from 'Crossing the line'

For now, I'll call her 'Miss Clarke' since this is how I met her.

She replied warmly, just how I anticipated, that she would gladly accept my company the next time she's in town. I have yet to hear from her since that response, but there was enough content to make me think she will be, as she said, 'in touch'.

At this point, it feels like things have slipped into neutral and my engine's running idle (for lack of a better analogy). Tomorrow, I'll wish her a happy friday just to keep me fresh in her mind...maybe include a recent pic or me and my kids. My behavior would imply that I'm persuing her interests, and I guess that's not too far from the truth. Women like to be persued, just as men do and I intend to stick with this idealogy until instincts tell me otherwise.

Newsflash: I'm a phone whore!

I admit that one of my downfalls/qualities is my charisma on the phone. There are times when I feel like I can accomplish anything that needs to be done with a phone call~hell, my job revolves around fixing shit while on the phone. Unfortunately, the down-side is that I tend to talk longer on the phone than my employers would like. When the conversation's good, I keep it up and squeeze every bit of enjoyment out of it for as long as I can. It's incredibly difficult to end a conversation like that especially when I have someone equally chatty on the phone with me.

Shoot me now, please and thank you

I can't wait for the employers to do something with the CNN screen visible from my desk. I would rather watch the Weather Channel, especially if there's no sound. My suggestions to have the NASA Channel were vetoed because apparently we would lose productivity from all the Nerds watching the planet spin in peaceful bliss~maybe they were talking about me specifically? Regardless, I can feel the life being sucked from my brain every time my eyes deviate from my monitors.

Job market seems to be slower than I anticipated, but it's reminding me why I've been content to stick with my current situation for so long (besides the cheap broadband and lack of drug testing). Although I am discouraged by the lack of interest, this just means I need to step up my efforts and start sending variant resumes to specific employers.

That's all for now, have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger always kris said...

I kind of like being able to see FOX News from my desk. I am close enough that I can read the news "ALERT"s....hey in fact, I just learned they had to put down Barbaro. That makes me really sad. I wonder if they froze his sperm? Poor horse.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home