My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, February 16, 2007

This Friday

Today consisted of talking with women of unusually sexy brains and the attempt at making it look like I was working. It was a nice distraction from the mundane day of talking with people who only want my superior Customer Service skillz.

Later, we sent off my boss to another place in a place that thanks whatever gawds there are that it's Friday.

On a lighter note...I was witness to some jackass being pulled over by the Highway Patrol for driving through the carpool lane with only one person~BUSTED! Very rewarding in spite of my late arrival to my workplace.

This weekend, I intend to enjoy the music and sanctity of my solitude. Hope all yours are as equally indulgent!

6 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

What, he didn't have a blow up doll beside him?

3:43 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Well, I'm just now reading this and the weekend is almost over. But it's been very good so far. :)

Hope yours was nice. :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

I LOVE it when someone gets busted for being a smug asshole! LOL Dont you wish you could just honk and wave as you drive on by?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

You have carpool lanes???

12:16 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Vi- I guess he left his blowup doll in the closet with his other skeletons.

Kat - meow~hope your weekend was at least memorable.

Kris - I think there were a number of people driving by that were cheering and snickering to themselves, so it wouldn't have been a surprise.

OG - Yeah, carpool lanes were intended to encourage people to split the cost of fuel and CO emissions. During normal hours, they're just another lane you can use, even if you're solo. FYI, there's 3 'normal' lanes, and one Carpool lane in the particular freeway I use.

9:17 AM  
Blogger always kris said...

there is never a "normal" lane on any California freeway Tobi! lol

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home