My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Recycled List from the past

I was looking at some old LJ content from a little over a year ago and stumbled across an amusing perspective of my mistakes. Some of these mistakes I've personally made, others are ones I thought were important to include.

Sure I could've just copied and pasted, but I'm no longer paranoid about sharing the pre-blogger days. And now for your general amusement....

http://tobiwan.livejournal.com/21604.html

7 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

How perceptive, Mr. T.

I tried to send you an email. If you get a stalking message through MSN, it's me.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

The address is a little out-dated, but this is certainly a good excuse to update my msn client.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Uhh YEAH.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Vi said...

Ahhh, don't you look cute with your little goatee! Still got it?

7:17 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Still got it vi!

Most of my chinhair is blonde/silver, but it still showd up (barely) in pics.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Oh my god! I'd have no hope of living up to all those rules! Don't be a fuckwit is about all I can remember! Can't stick to it though :-)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

There are some on this list that are still difficult to abide by even if I have already made the mistake.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home