My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Stupid CuntWoman driving the black BMW,

It's not normal for me to stare in amazement, but I'm wondering what must be so important for you to be 'parked' at a stop sign for such a long period of time. Something I find even more unusual is the fact that whomever you're talking to on the phone must be equally important considering you have not removed the cell from your ear the whole time. Is there something in your Trunk you need? Or do you like having it stay open while you continue your conversation.

How kind of you to wave other drivers on while also blocking the majority of the lane. I sure hope everything is okay. I'm sure if you needed help, the equally useless passenger in your car would've offered his Neanderthal-esque physique to your cause. Although, at a second glance, he seems to share your vacant look....nevermind.

Seriously woman, I watched you for long enough to go get fucking popcorn from the local Supermarket, and microwave it, and come back with enough time to watch your pointless~whatever-the-fuck it was you were doing.

PS. You're cute...call me sometime when you lose the Gorilla.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Lucky she wasn't in the UK. She would have lost 3 points on her licence and got a £60 fine for being on the mobile!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I hear NYC has recently implemented a law making Cell Phone use on the road a fineable offence.

It's a great idea...too many times have I seen someone completely neglecting the road by being too occupied on their phone.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Lol at your last line! How shallow we are.

1:43 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

I shudder at the thought of someone watching me while I do something so thoughtless...seriously...ever look up and see someone watching you and you think, "Oh my gosh! I must have looked like the BIGGEST idiot!" But then then again I guess the difference between me and her might be the fact that I would care! lol

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home