My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Alive and uh...well?

I'm alive for now. Nothing new to share, I'm boring like that. Work's pretty much been hell since I am now obligated to take inbound calls exclusively. One drawback is that I am still being called upon to perform my old duties. This presents a significant amount of frustration for me when I have to turn away people who are just looking for help.

Anyway...work sucks, the end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I was just wondering where you had been, and now I know. :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Glad you're still alive and well, even if it is just to go to sucky work!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Coming back soon?

9:04 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

wave if you can hear me...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home