My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Bookworm

Lately, my eyes have been filled with Sci-fi overload. In the last week, I've gone through 3 books ranging from time travel to pending Human extinction. I've read them all before, but several years ago~long enough to forget almost everything.

Once in a while, I go through this phase, but some good things come from it. For example, I seem to have a lot more words in my brain to express myself. It seems that my mind works in ways of a factory...the more words I see, the more I add to memory and use in proper context.

More John Varley Please

Steel Beach is my next book I intend to tackle. It's a hardback, which means I'll be able to bludgeon people with it if they piss me off. This is probably a good excuse to unpack the rest of my books and make my room, in the least, look 'lived in'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I have been too busy to read a novel since last fall. Maybe I should make me a reading list for the summer. :)

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zief,

Check your grif email account dude.

Email me back ASAP plz

Love you!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Great to hear from thee Del!

Will email asap at work.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home