My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gas Station Girl

You could say I broke out the charm this morning when I was filling up the roommate's car with petrol. I'm not sure what it is about chick smokers, but I really do find myself attracted to them. Maybe it's the way they wrap their lips around it and suck on it?

- So I asked her name, she told me.
- I asked her if she lived in the area. She gave me some specific details including the Apartment Complexes name.
- And she slipped in the fact that she would be working tomorrow as well.

Why the hell didn't I ask for her number right then? Isn't that a good sign if she's willing to divulge personal information to a complete stranger?

I let myself have it later when I was leaving...no need to add to the flames.

So what am I doing tomorrow before I goto work? Getting her goddamn phone number if it fucking kills me. Let's hope she doesn't have a boyfriend....

8 Comments:

Blogger Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Uh...thanks chief! You've got an impressively fucking morbid website.

Saw it on CNN..ALL...FUCKING...DAY, but I'm not bitter.

GoodGame anyway.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

So, did you get her number?? Updates! :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Unfortunately, I woke up late this morning, so I didn't have time to stop by said Gas Station.

I'll be getting my car back soon, so that'll be a good excuse to stop in for a visit.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do Americans insist on calling it gas when in fact it's a liquid called petrol!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I wish I knew why they called it a Gas station, when 'gas' is a vapor. I blame my parent's generation for horribly butchering the language (again).

By now, you've also discovered that we're fucking crazy, arrogant, and love our guns, so does this surprise you?

3:36 PM  
Blogger always kris said...

Well??? #?? I thought you had learned your lesson on letting opportunity pass you by? :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Unfortunately, my window of opportunity was blown. I went to said petro station this morning and discovered that she resigned her position.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home