My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Only in America

Well... they let her out today. She didn't stay in there for very long and was released for 'Medical Reasons'. Why do I even care? I really don't, but the folks at CNN are stroking their peckers over this like they've just discovered an Alien fucking Race.

Our Justice system looks like a fucking joke from the outside~it's really no surprise that the other countries use us for the butt of their jokes. What's equally amazing is how much hype this got in the first place. If the Courts were looking for someone to use as an example, they could've used someone that couldn't just fucking buy their way out of Jail.

'Mummy, Daddy, those meanie justice people wont leave me alone. Can you pay for another Lawyer so I can make it to the Clubs tonight? I have a new dress I want to wear and I will not be stopped by something as stupid as the Law.'

Good...fucking...game bitch. Yes....I'm jealous.

And in other News...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19088976/from/ET/

What I wanna know is...

- What the maximum speed of those wheelchairs before it starts to fly apart?
- What kinda soda pop was it that he spilled?
- Did they ever find the soda pop can?
- How was the Truck driver alerted to the dude in the Wheelchair stuck to the front of his truck?
- How many bugs did this guy have in his teeth before the ride was over?

You're all going to hell for laughing at this, fyi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Yep, I'm sooo going to hell. lol

12:38 AM  
Blogger ArtfullyDodging said...

Yea, I've been trying to not pay attention to the Paris thing. Been trying to not talk or think about it becaue it makes me feel dirty. Of course, here I am doing it anyway. I guess anyone rich and whiny enough could have pulled it off, but she's just so extra hateable!

I'm surprised that poor kid didn't die of a heart attack. I would have been freaking out.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I didn't laugh! Which is weird because I usually would...


my word verif is: cilmzgx. sounds dirty, but that could be all the vodka i've been drinking...

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home