My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Job Prospect

The current prospect sounds to be a nice opportunity. Although the pay will likely be around the same, I'm looking forward to a new environment. I might even be able to use the BART (Subway) to get there and back. Fuck driving!

Without revealing too much at my current job, I'll be glad to move onto something different than this fucking wild-west style tech support. I've stopped myself from walking out the door twice today~can you say 'willpower'?

Hiatus

I'm going to take an extended break from blogging. With where I am in life right now, I can't motivate myself to even maintain brief updates. Hopefully you'll be enjoying life alot more than I am right now. *waves* Ciao!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

*waves back* bye and good luck!

11:57 PM  
Blogger LD2 said...

*hugs*

Lots o' luck with the new prospect..

BTW, you're much better at updating and much more interesting than I am :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Ordinary Girl said...

Aw Tobi! Rubbish!! Good luck with all your prospects though, new and old, and do pop in every now and again and say hi x

6:24 AM  
Blogger ArtfullyDodging said...

Good luck with the potential new job! Look forward to your next post, whenever that may be!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Mummy said...

good luck with the ch ch ch changes

xxx

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home