My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lists and Lists

I'm writing down some lists because I need to take another inventory of where I am in life. This list is mostly honest without revealing sensitive subjects. Assume if they're not listed, then I either didn't think of them at the time, or didn't think it relevant to mention it, or they don't belong on the list at all.

Here goes...

List of things I need to clear from my conscience (in no particular order):
  1. Get my taxes done
  2. Get my divorce (yes, I'm a slacker) finalized
  3. Register my vehicle
  4. Clear my previous tickets (all non-moving violations)
  5. Extinguish my debts
  6. Move out on my own with one or both children
  7. Get a job that challenges/inspires me to succeed
  8. Get healthy/eat properly

I believe I need these things resolved (most of them anyway) before I can feel like I have nothing to complain about (trivial concerns would be nice).

Things I want out of life:

  1. Find a Woman I can call my own (or a dirty whore if she'll let me)
  2. A fulfilling sex life
  3. Watch my children succeed
  4. Succeed on my own~become self reliant
  5. Drive a fuel efficient vehicle
  6. Venture into space
  7. Travel to Foreign soil and sample their female stock (if 1 hasn't been fulfilled)
  8. Have sex in a moving train (but I'd settle for having it on a stationary train too)
  9. Retirement
  10. Pay for a Holiday/Vacation for my Parents
  11. Have something I've written become a house-hold word/name (it's a stretch, I know)
  12. Happiness
  13. Become a Grandparent (not too soon of course)

This is all I can think of for right now, but I'll probably add to it later if something else comes up.

The Things I have

  1. A filthy mind
  2. Children blessed with Intelligence and a Sense of Humor
  3. an ammicable relationship with my childrens' mother
  4. Parents, Family, and friends who care about me
  5. my health (for now)
  6. a good sense of humor
  7. a car that works (for now)
  8. a roof over my head
  9. a steady libido
  10. a steady job (I dislike only a lot)

I'll add to this later when I'm not so eager to get the hell outta here. Ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Oooo, we seem to have the exact same thing at them moment, except I like my job!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

i love lists. these are good.

sex on a train...hmmm...good one!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home