My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Warning: The following comments are likely to be irrational and insensitive.

So here I arrive at work this morning in a somewhat better mood than normal. I have the weekend with my kids to look forward to, traffic was light, and the classical radio station I listen to was playing the most delightful music on the drive into work.

As I read through my emails, I get one from my boss informing me that my efforts in the last few weeks have been less than acceptable. *double-take* Is he fucking kidding me?

I read through the whole thing twice to make sure he's not just fucking with me~nope...he's serious. WTF do they want more from me than I'm already giving them? They want more calls out of me and want me to avoid making outbound calls. WTF...it's not like I'm calling all my relatives across the countryside. *fume*

Every fucking call, I provide platinum quality service. Every goddam pissy customer I deal with ends the call with the confidence that not everyone in this fucking company is useless. Maybe I have too much pride in my work? All I know right now is that I'm very close to snapping completely. It's probably time for me to get up from my desk and ask a coworker if he can take me for a spin around the block. Getting stoned right now sounds pretty lovely to me. Could it be that I have been a pothead to deal with the bullshit of doing this same job for so many years?

Yesterday, I spoke with some fellas from Cisco and I blew their goddam socks off with my level of support. They told me to place an application and make sure to reference their names. I guess I made the right impression.

All this tells me is what everyone I know has been telling me over and over again lately. I need a new job like I need a blowjob. I'm so fucking pissed off right now, I have the job sites all over my desktop~eat that fuckers!

I work my ass off to help people and all it does is get me into trouble. I will admit that I tend to take personal ownership of each issue I work, but I guess the company really isn't interested in 'fixing' things as long as Management still gets their bonus checks. If there was a way to get even with every single one of you, I might feel a lot better about being in the position I am.

I'm now getting up from my desk now...wish me luck. Must....chill....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home