My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

All I have so say...

Is FUCK out-sourced Technical Support!

*growl*

It's not that I feel they're inferior and incapable of understanding anything beyond their scripts~okay, I lied. I really do think they're inferior and incapable of understanding anything outside of their script.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Hi Tobi, If I dont get a chance to visit you again before I leave to Oz, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one!.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I've recently started hanging up on certain people.

But don't tell anyone.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home