My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My poor baby...

She's at home right now with Chicken Pox! Holy shit....

I just talked to her and she's so miserable...I wish I could do something to make this easier for her to get over. The weird part here is that she's already had them (when she was around a year old). Maybe her immune system wasn't roughed up enough last time?

Anyway, I'm desperate to find her some relief. Does anyone know anything to make the ride a little less bumpy (no pun intended) for my baby?

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Calamine, calamine, calamine.

Dump that stuff in a bathtub and let her soak.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

I totally forgot about Calamine!

Thanks!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Bowls. Big, fatty bowls. Always does the trick! :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Bowls...of course. Why didn't I think of that?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home