My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Excuse the noxious fumes...

yes, that was me that has polluted the air surrounding my desk. If you must know, last night, I made the ultra-bean room-clearing chili for me and the kids. Thankfully, they left for their mother's place, so I wont have to hear(or smell) their body's reaction to last night's concoction. Who says you can't get away with messing with your ex albeit minimully

Truthfully, I thought it turned out quite good and today's gas is testament. Is there something wrong with not minding the smell of your own farts? I have a bowl or two waiting for me at home, and every time I let one fly, I'm reminded that there's gold at the end of today's rainbow (nevermind that I live near San Francisco, that's just a coincidence...).

I never thought I'd ever enjoy cooking, but it's beginning to become something I could seriously expand on later. When my kids talk about my cooking, they measure it on par with their Mother's; quite a compliment. I imagine that they'll reflect on the cooking and maybe look forward to coming to visit (for dad's cooking), much like I do when I visit my Parents (cept my mother is the cook in the family).

Well, I've spent enough time trying to keep myself from doing work today. Just have to keep reminding myself that I only have 3 more work days left till I move to Sales. *fist pump*YES!

Enjoy the New Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

farts aside, it's great that you are enjoying the cooking and that your kids like it.

happy new year!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Vi said...

Great news about the job change! What a fab start to the new year!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wondered what that smell was. congrats on the job change.... fab news.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home