My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sold Out

It's been a really enjoyable week for me so far. Training was last week and went off without any hitches. What's really unusual is that my first thought when I wake up, is that I'm not dreading going to work.

No, I haven't sold anything, but it's still early in the week!

That...is...all.


2 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

So happy for you tobi! Glad you've finally changed jobs. Just as good as a holiday!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I am so glad that you are doing something different, maybe it will spark more changes in your life!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home