My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, January 25, 2008

And on the 8th day...

God created Pinstripe Business suits for Women.

Seriously, I think after that 7th day, he was like, 'Y'know, I just got done creating the Universe and Everything in it....now I'm going to relax and make something all of my children will enjoy!' And *poof*~he created Pinstripe Business suits. Or at least that's how I think it happened.

Yeah, those of you that know me well will say, 'Toby, you don't believe in god, what kind of bullshit are you trying to sell?'. Then I'd say, 'No, you're right, I don't believe in god, but I sure do want to thank him for creating Pinstripe Suits anyway.'

Whoever the hell invented them...I just want to say 'Thanks!' because I love the way they make a woman's ass look.

That is all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

i really thought you were going somewhere else with this... heh. ;)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

I'm wearing pinstripe pants today. Does that count? No? Oh, sorry.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Now you got me curious on where you thought I was going...do tell!

How dare you say you are wearing pinstripe pants and you didn't think to send me pics?

Pffft!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Haha, that's okay. I'm in PJ's now.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home