My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She's 10 today...

but she will always be my baby girl no matter how old I allow her to become.

It's been 10 years since I paced while chain smoking cigarettes outside the Hospital waiting for her to arrive. I have never known the feeling of utter devotion to another human being since my son and daughter were born, but when my little girl arrived, I felt complete.

I have two children; one boy and one girl. How could you get more complete other than having them at the same time?

Happy Birthday to my baby girl...I'm going to go cry now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

You're such a sweetheart. :)

Happy Birthday to her!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Happy Birthday Miss L!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home