My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Breakin' the rules...

Has never been so deliciously good. While I realize this probably isn't too serious of rule-breaking, it's still something that I have been explicitely told not to do by my Landlord. It's good enough for me to have that giddy feeling in my gut reliving the fact that I'm 'getting away with it'.

You may be wondering, "..what the hell is Toby's talking about?" but alas, I shall explain in my usual manner; frequently digressing for further embellishment and sometimes amusing story-telling.

There was a specific rule when I moved into my current living situation where I was shocked and quite disgusted to find out. Specifically, I could not bring 'drugs' on the premisis. By the look of the house from the outside, it would appear drugs would be used quite a bit in or around it. Not the case, however...much to my disappointment.

Recently, I have been feeling rebellious about living there because I feel it's very comparable to living with my parents. I also feel like I'm paying too much for what I'm getting. On the other hand, I don't have a written contract with them, so I'm equally fucked if he suddenly decides that he doesn't want me living there any more.

I doubt that there will be much backlash if it's ever discovered that I am breaking the rule. I suppose I should plan ahead if it ever does happen. Like make up some card that says I have a prescription. Yeah...that's a good plan.

I'm at the point where I don't care what happens. Sure, I'm certainly going to try to keep it quiet of my activities, but I am enjoying the fact that I can have a joint in peace and yes, I'm sober right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you want to keep it on the down-low, you may want to delete this post. LOL.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Pffft, I'm not that worried about it. Indifference is good therapy too, right?

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home