My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've only been robbed twice now
Another fascinating fact about yours truly. I'm honestly shocked and amused by the situation. Shocked, because it fucking happened again. Amused because of how much I learned about myself tonight.

This post, tonight, will be about me unwinding after a somewhat traumatic experience. It was just so surreal that I'm still replaying the events in my head and I struggle to find a way to described how 'scatter-brained' I feel. Look, I just had a run-on sentence, that should tell you something. I'm glad to be home...what else can I say?

I'll try because I'm still way too amped up on adrenaline and anxiety to sleep.

This event has altered my proverbial course, much like the previous experience. I'm left with the feeling of being the victum most importantly. I don't like being in that position and I'm through with that role ever again. I also can't shake how much I value my own life. Thankful for being able to write this and be able to enjoy this joint moreso than ever before....(I
will).
There's a part in the book Fight Club where Tyler has a gun to a store clerk's head while also inquiring about why he never made a life for himself. I identify with that guy except I didn't feel like my life was at risk (when it was happening). Of course it was at risk, but I wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize it!

Boy, you can't believe how much you like life once the realization comes to you of how close you came to seeing its end. I'm a fucking believer now. Life is fucking good.

Under the circumstances, I think this will have to be a 2-parter because I'm feeling the fatigue coming on (and I
did smoke that joint upon it's mention in this post) right now.

To be continued....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

I'm glad you are okay!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home