My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Didn't you get the memo?
I thought we were pretty much through, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe I should've really said all those things to you about our unrequited friendship. Now you're back sounding like you still want to be pals. Neat. Maybe you'll figure out that I erased everything about you (but the memories). I wont tell you why because it's all been in my head.

Maybe you would've also figured out how much of a nutjob I can be. And I can't help but still be attracted to you. It's too bad I have no idea if you feel the same, then again, maybe I just don't want to know (of course I want to fucking know!). You're a pretty cool chick, but you didn't contact me as much as needed. It's pretty simple, and sounds kinda desperate, but it's the truth. I felt like I was doing all the work to keep us cozy, so I figured you weren't interested and there you have it. And I acknowledge that you may not have been aware of my intentions. Not your fault. Again, nutjob, this guy.

The solution is simple: dial it down a few notches. Patience and discipline are two traits that always need work. Being impulsive and a victim to my own inner dialogue, makes it very hard to practice said traits.
I really don't remember where I was going with this....

Which means this is all the energy I'll spend on this trivial situation...for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger thanida said...

Thanks for the great ideas this blog post has some nice helpful tips.
tbsbet

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home