My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gutted
You can't hear it, but there's a heavy sigh when I say this; I didn't get the job. After what I considered to be an awesome interview, I received a reply from prospective employer informing me that they have weeded me out of the running (for the job). Thanks, we'll keep you in mind, blah blah blah.

To say that I am supremely disappointed would be an understatement. It's really sad too, because I left feeling like I had a strong chance. I was practically floating out of the interview and now the fall seems to be about as much as I can take without a complete breakdown.

For the sake of my own self-preservation, I'm managing to stay outside the breaking point, but just barely. Crying about it wont change anything. I just have to pick myself up (again) and persist even though I feel like I've lost something significant.

At least they were nice enough to not make me wait for their decision. It's really the only sense of relief I have in spite of my intense feeling of failure. That's all I have to say right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger kongpheara said...

Awesome work...I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.The post is very informative.isc123

11:58 PM  
Blogger supersonic100g9 said...

ความเป็นส่วนตัว แน่ๆว่าการใช้รถยนต์ส่วนตัวเพื่อการท่องเที่ยวย่อมมีความสบายสบายมากยิ่งกว่าการใช้บริการรถยนต์สาธารณะเป็นอย่างมาก ผมเคยโน่นรถตู้ท่องเที่ยว แน่ๆว่า หนึ่ง ผมแวะข้างถนนมิได้ และก็รถตู้ก็จะไปหยุดเพียงแค่สถานีแค่นั้น ผมต้องหารถยนต์ถัดไปยังโฮเต็ล หรือที่ท่องเที่ยวอื่นๆแม้กระนั้นการเช่ารถยนต์ท่องเที่ยวสบายกว่ามาก เนื่องจากว่าพวกเราต้องการจะแวะ จะหยุดที่ไหน ก็ได้ตามใจของพวกเรา กลยุทธ์เดินทางที่ยืดหยุ่นได้จะก่อให้พวกเราเป็นสุขกับการท่องเที่ยวได้มากขึ้น การเช่ารถยนต์เพื่อการท่องเที่ยวจะให้ความเป็นส่วนตัว อิสระสำหรับการคิดแผน สำหรับในการเดินทาง แน่ๆว่า การเช่ารถยนต์เพื่อท่องเที่ยวท่องเที่ยวจะให้ความเป็นส่วนตัวแน่ๆ
บริษัทรถเช่า
รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ
รถเช่าระหว่างซ่อม
รถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิต
เช่ารถเก๋ง
รถรับส่งสนามบิน

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home