My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Breaking up with you...
is hard to do, but I know it had to be done. I started to feel bitter because I would spend all of this energy on staying in touch with you and yet you still never initiated contact with me. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much of a doormat I was in my younger days. You know, or maybe you don't care? Either way, it's done...we're through and I actually feel pretty good about it.

Do you remember the last time we talked...oh, 3 months ago? I mentioned a BBQ with some friends in the coming months. You acknowledged this, but I knew deep inside of me, that you were just blowing me off again. At this point, it's my fault for believing you wanted to be my friend. You never once reinforced our friendship, so you have always been the one being pursued.

This whole pursuing process really gets on my nerves. I mean, this really makes me question if I'm so annoying that people just want to let me spin my fucking wheels on nothing? I try to be patient with people, but if it takes this much effort to be friends, I'm giving up before I get hurt again.

Why is it so hard to be friends with people? Should it really take this much energy with nothing in return? I don't fucking think so! I'm wasting my time with people who don't deserve my affection and I am done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Dude. Are you breaking up with H2? Did you know that H2's BFF just moved out of his marital home?!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

Naaa, H2 and I haven't talked for about a year or so. Do I know this BFF?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I guess some people don't realise that friendship is a two-way street!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home