My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Finally A Post That Doesn't Sound Whiny
Like the title says, I promise that nothing about this post will sound like my whiny, poor-me-bitch, pity-party previous posts. Now say that last part 100 times or until you get bored...or not.

After 3 months of agonizing joblessness, I finally have something. [Insert-something-awesome-here] It's temporary, and the pay is crap, but I think this is definitely something for me to shoot milk out of my nose about.

Sad to say that a job is what I need to feel like I'm contributing something...maybe I'll find some way to have my ultimate dream of doing nothing. In the mean time, fuck yeah, go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home