My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Friday, July 02, 2010

My Firm Thighs
are something that have been on my mind lately. I ride a bike every day, so it's not uncommon for me to feel some sort of burning sensation in my burley thighs. I'm starting to see a pretty significant change in the shape of my legs, so maybe the ladies of the world will notice? Regardless, I will continue pedaling towards a goal of attracting a mate through pure superficiality.

A great side-bonus is that I get to explore my region at a slightly higher rate of travel. I suppose this is an exciting perk you attain by riding a bicycle at break-neck speed. I wear a helmet too, for those of you that are curious.

I used to cruise around my 'hood' when I was a youngster on my bike. I didn't realize, at the time, that this would be something I would enjoy as an adult as well. It's the very feeling I get when I ride my bicycle in and out of the urban life I behold at this time in my life.

I'm now wanting to get my kids' bikes ready for daily use as it will be a great contribution to our adventures. Both of my children have expressed interest in riding, so I think this will be a great outlet for them during the summer months.

Where am I going with this? Wherever the hell we choose.

1 Comments:

Blogger camotex13 said...

I love this, I remember when I was a "youngster" and i rode my bike ..It fun but then i got tired of it!lol
please feel free to look at my blogs to! =)
-Hayley
http://camotex13.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home