My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Slab of Meat
Oh juicy representation of everything vegans despise, you are my Alpha and my Omega. Your tenderness savored through every movement of my mandible. Has it been so long since we hooked up to grill something together?

These were the thoughts going through my brain last night while I enjoyed my Happy Father's Day RibEye steak. It was good enough to blog about, seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Well now I'm wanting a steak... and garlic mashed potatoes...mmm...

5:31 PM  
Blogger thanida said...

Thank yo so much for sharing such a great things.
928bet

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home