My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Going for it

What exactly is Toby going for anyway?

Well people, I'm taking some much needed advise (thanks Trix!) and just 'going for it'. It's definitely not like me to ask someone out especially this early in our communications, but my instincts (in a rare showing of confidence) tell me I should do this. As another friend would say, I'm pulling the trigger and see what happens. The last post, as you may have guessed, is all about me contemplating the trigger-pulling process and the variables in which decide the best outcomechickening out on this seemingly good opportunity to spend time with a worthy example of the opposite sex.

Well...let's hope my instincts are right!

To be continued...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Well? How'd it go?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I hope they are right too. Rooting for you!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Tobiwan said...

We're going somewhere, sometime, but I haven't gotten an answer when her schedule is free.

That's a yes, but I need to maintain my cool and just 'wait and see'.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

You're welcome! So have you manage to get the date scheduled yet?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home