My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Resistance is detected...abort mission?

My prospective date is not giving me any obvious signs she still wants to go out somewhere. I don't want to apply pressure to scare her away, but then again, I also don't want her to think I've lost interest. Is there any middle ground to this? I'm sure it varies among people.

I'm still lost when it comes to detecting the right signs to proceed or vacate, but I have received emails from her that make me think she's still interested. I believe it's always a good sign that someone's interested if they share more than you ask in an email. Her email responses are always friendly and warm, plus, they include more questions and information shared. This is a good sign I think. If I were to get a brief response, and it's consistent, I get the impression they're just responding to not hurt my feelings. Am I wrong to think this? Logic check please!

I wish I knew how to play the middle ground here. I'm sure if she knew I was giving it this much thought, she'd probably be outta here like the rest of them. Thankfully, she wont figure out how crazy paranoid I am till much later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

And by the time she figures it out, she will think it's cute.

I think your logic is good on the email thing.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

So what happened?!?!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home