My Photo
Name:
Location: San Leandro, California, United States

I've spent hours trying to write 'about me' so I just gave up and you'll have to figure this out for yourself. Thanks for stopping in anyway!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Someone please give my boss something to do

She needs help and I believe that she needs something better to do than to ride my ass all day about trivial shit. At my company, we have the 'open door' policy which, I think, means 'There's the door, it's open, feel free to use it at any time'. I don't feel so comfortable with telling my boss this because I think she wont really understand she's doing it.

As a friend once said, 'You can't argue with crazy'. I definitely know how futile it is to match logic up against one that obviously has no business with dealing in terms of reality. It's one of those things that you just can't, no matter how hard you try to force logic, do anything to convince the crazy person anything other than the undeniable truth. Of course, if this person doesn't see anything beyond their own truth, you're fucked and still stuck in the same place you are now.

Anywho, I am convinced that no matter how much logic or reality I present upon my case, I still will be unable to convince the crazy party that they're wrong...no matter how I do it.

You could say that I feel some semblance of futility on my part, but this is where I tell you that I am rebelling against crazy and saying officially that they have no place in reality. We all know that they only exist to test our faith in reality and those that do it really make us appreciate how much we are aware of our reality.

End rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home